Guest blogger Margaret KumlerI am so excited! One of my friends from America is coming to visit us during their Spring break. Susan and Caroline Irving are coming to visit. Usually whenever something big happens I get really excited. This time I called Carol on Skype a whole bunch, then when I got tired of that, I made a paper chain of how many days until they come. And I just can’t wait until the Irvings come.
One of the other reasons I can’t wait is because we get to do a whole lot of awesome things, including getting to see a kiwi , flying to Queenstown, and going to the International Antarctic Centre with live little blue penguins. So far in New Zealand the Antarctic Centre has been my favorite place and I think it will be Carol’s too. The Irvings are going to stay at our house and since my room is biggest (other than Mum and Dad’s room) I am giving up my room but only for four nights since we are going to Queenstown for two nights. Carol and I are probably going to sleep on the really comfy couch (or should I say our “V” shaped couch). When I wake up, I will go into the kitchen, make myself a cup of tea, get the newspaper or get a book, and read until Carol wakes up. When she gets up we will probably play a silent game until my mum gets up. We’ll ask her what we are doing that day.
Another exiting thing is that one day Carol will be coming to school with me. It will be very fun to introduce her to my friends. I think that if I can get a spot on the rocktopus I will give it to Carol because I think she will like it a lot. The rocktopus is my favorite piece of equipment on the adventure playground at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment