The snow was quite wet. Most of the time it was very fun, and since I was the only one with gloves, I made the most snowballs. I also made several mini-snowmen, but no full sized versions. After I made them, I used them for target practice with my snowballs. I had the most fun in secluded area where no one had been in the snow before. I could make many snowballs that were light and puffy, and then throw them at a cliff face nearby.
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Finally snow!
Guest blogger William

Today we woke up and saw snow on Sugarloaf, the mountain/hill above our house. I was really excited since I hadn’t seen snow that close before in New Zealand. I kept bothering dad and mom by asking them how long it would be before we could go up. Dad said that it would all be gone by the time we got out of school, but it was still there! So we went up to Victoria Park after school with one of Margaret’s friends to play in it.
The snow was quite wet. Most of the time it was very fun, and since I was the only one with gloves, I made the most snowballs. I also made several mini-snowmen, but no full sized versions. After I made them, I used them for target practice with my snowballs. I had the most fun in secluded area where no one had been in the snow before. I could make many snowballs that were light and puffy, and then throw them at a cliff face nearby.
Margaret made a snow angel, but was frustrated with me because I kept trying to bomb them with snowballs. I would have stayed up there forever, but eventually we went home and had a snack.
The snow was quite wet. Most of the time it was very fun, and since I was the only one with gloves, I made the most snowballs. I also made several mini-snowmen, but no full sized versions. After I made them, I used them for target practice with my snowballs. I had the most fun in secluded area where no one had been in the snow before. I could make many snowballs that were light and puffy, and then throw them at a cliff face nearby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment