It’s hard to think of everything that you’ll need when you travel to a foreign country. We’ve started a list of things we would remember to bring the next time and we’d be happy to share it with you! Some things we never anticipated needing, and other things we just never got around to ordering in the hectic month before we left.
I have fairly poor vision, but love my contact lenses. I rarely lose one and even after wearing them for more than 30 years, I could probably count on one hand the number of times I’ve had to get an emergency replacement. Of course, being over 11,000 kilometres (or almost 7,000 miles) from home made this accidental loss that much more frustrating. This is a picture of a box that contained one contact lens for me. I don’t wear disposable lenses because I can’t get the correction I’m accustomed to, which unfortunately means it can take a really long time to get a replacement. It took two weeks from the time my dear husband ordered the new lens until when I got it with “overnight” delivery.
No comments:
Post a Comment