One of the units we had done in PE was a gymnastics unit which included putting together a routine in our groups. My PE teacher (also my Health teacher and Form teacher) brought a projector to the party and played the video-taped recording of our performances she had created for marking (grading). I was presented with a copy of the performances on CD to remember my class by.
Health that day occurred between “morning tea” and lunch, so we had extra time to set up and clean up. Some friends went in to set up the room at morning tea, so all we had to do was put out the food when I got there. We had plenty of food, and even speakers to hook someone’s iPod up to. All ‘n all, it was a fun party, and I’m definitely going to miss the fun class I met here in NZ!
No comments:
Post a Comment